Green Manure Seeds
Contains: White Oats, Barley, Rye Corn, Tic Beans, Lupins, Mustard & Phacelia
- Improves soil fertility/structure
- Maintains soil moisture for longer
- Broken down plant material adds humus (water holding component)
- Breaks up/aerates soil
- Prevents erosion from the sun, wind and rain
- Controls weeds by occupying spare space in your garden
- Increases levels of beneficial fungi & bacteria
Sow seed in well tilled soil. Mow/cut down at flowering stage and work into the soil. Alternatively leave on top of the soil as a mulch and transplant plants directly.
Sow at a rate of 1kg per 40m2
1kg bag. Contains: White Oats, Barley, Rye Corn, Tic Beans, Lupins, Mustard & Phacelia
|Dimensions||320 × 250 × 30 mm|
There are no reviews yet.